Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's me again

I just wanted to step in and say hi, and let you know that I haven't abandoned this blog. Life, and other projects, have forced me to put this and some of my other hobbies on hold.

I'm slowly rearranging things so that I have myself on a schedule. I'm not the most rigid person in the world and have trouble adhering to a schedule and maintaining routines, but I'm working on it.

Over the past few months I have become an Avon Representative, booked a wedding for next year (I grow flowers), and have gotten a steady beau. Needless to say, I've been busy.

Because I sell makeup, and love clothes I hope to start posting reviews and maybe pictures of me IN some of my clothes. I might be asking for advice or showing off something I've bought. We'll see how it goes.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...