Friday, October 8, 2010

What to Wear to Work

Like most of the rest of the universe, today is casual Friday at the office. I have on my jeans, a corduroy jacket, my new boots, and a ruffle sleeve tee. Even though you can't see the tee under my jacket, it's 90 degrees today so the jacket came off.



I'm only wearing mascara and lip gloss because I was running late, and my hair is in a ponytail. You're also only getting the bird's eye view of my outfit because I had to take this with my cell phone. No photographer or tripod here at work.

Jacket - J. Crew, thrifted
Shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - Levi's, Walmart
Boots - Steve Madden, 6pm.com (50% off regular price, score!)
Earrings - Gift from Mom several years ago as part of a set. They are costume and will have to be replaced soon because the finish is wearing off, but I wear them all the time.

Hoping for better pictures as time passes and I can plan a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...