Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Earrings

I picked up some new earrings on my lunch break today. There were a couple more pair I wanted, but I had a budget.

Disc earring Earring combo

This first pair I bought for parts and recombined it with this waterfall dangle earring. The jury is still out on whether or not I like this combination. If the metal disc were darker I think it might look better.

Knick Knack earrings Knick Knack earring close

I was going to cannibalize these for parts, but I find I really like them just as they are. Especially after seeing a similarly styled pair in the Sundance Catalog for $240. Granted, the earrings sold by Sundance are made in the US of precious metals and stones, but they are far out of my price range. The costume pair will suit my needs just fine.

Let me know what you think about the Franken-earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...