Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A timely purchase

I've been looking for a trench coat for several years now, with much disappointment. Even though I have a tight budget, we get a LOT of Spring rain and sudden downpours. This is a functional piece that will get lots of wear. Who doesn't want to look stylish while staying dry and warm?

I've window shopped just about every clothing store on the internet. Most with the features I wanted were too expensive, and the ones I could afford were not flattering or had too many fussy details. I'd finally settled on three options when I started poking around on Amazon.com.

Enter the Michael Kors Trench Coat.

MICHAEL Michael Kors Women's Sb Trench,British Khaki,Large

It's flattering, semi-lightweight, simply constructed, lined, water repellent and has a detachable hood. It also comes in several colors, though I opted for the British Khaki. For the awesome price of $75 dollars I now have a classic and well-made wardrobe staple that will last for years. It also happens to have a designer label on it.

It's perfect for Spring rain storms that pop up here with little warning and can be used in the fall and milder winter months as well. Not a moment too soon, as the Spring rains have already started!

I'm hoping to con someone in to taking a picture of me in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...