Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How did I miss this? Pfaltzgraff sale!

Pfaltzgraff is having a Dollars Days sale right now, and I got an e-mail this morning that the sale has been extended for two more days!

If you're looking to add to your collection, now is the time to do it. I've been adding to my collection a bit here and there with pieces from eBay, but I have a few dinner plates that are chipped and need to be replaced and some I don't have enough of. Most of my soup/cereal bowls get regular use and have a chip or a crack somewhere. I mixed and matched several different patterns, and I really like the color combos.

My patterns:

Dinner Plate Salad Plate Dessert Bowl Platter, Rectangular

Sadly, I will not be able to take advantage of this sale, but I hope you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...