Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Couponing

I have recently ventured into the world of couponing. I'm not what you might call an extreme couponer, but I certainly don't mind saving a few bucks. I don't have the time, the storage space or the organizational skills to pull off extreme couponing.

I love finding things on sale and then finding a coupon that makes it even cheaper!

Some of the sites I've found that have helped me are listed below:

Hot Coupon World
SmartSource
Coupons.com
Cellfire
Coupon Network
Shortcuts


You can load digital coupons to your shopping card at several of these sites. If you do a search you can find blogs, discussion forums, and tons of information about couponing.

Manufacturers also have printable coupons available on their web sites.

P&G
General Mills
Kellogg's
My Coke Rewards

There's so much information about couponing out there on the internet, and I just can't distill it into one post. The sites are out there, so do a little searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...