Friday, September 2, 2011

Bathroom Makeover Update

We recently started a makeover on our master bathroom, which I posted about last month. Here are a couple of updated pictures of the wall that was ripped out.



Much better, right?

Here's a picture of Lonnie and his uncle milling the cedar on the sawmill.



I know the picture is a bit dark, but Meredith had the camera and she was hanging out in the shade.

Not only was the wood free, it was also cut locally by family. I apologize that the toilet was open during the photo shoot, but those were the only two pictures I got. The plan is to cover the wall behind the toilet and go around the shower stall with cedar, then paint the wall a lovely green.

Can I just add how ready I am not to have to look at that ugly floral wall anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...