Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fabric Shopping

I'm reaching out to my readers to ask for help. I love online fabric shopping as much as the next person, but I need something more. My relationship with fabric has become boring and I need to spice up the routine a bit. I'm looking for out of the way fabric shops and warehouses that sell mill-ends, discontinued items, etc. I used to have a list, but like most of my lists it was misplaced and lost in the sands of time.

I need deals, steals and squeals, and I need your help locating them. My primary target is apparel fabric, but I don't mind if there is a good mix. I live in North Mississippi and can travel several hours in either direction, so we're talking TN, AR, MO, AL and possibly Southern KY.

Important info: Name, location and contact information for the store.

In the interest of fairness, I will also take recommendations for online shops that I might not be aware of.

Post away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...