Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day arm party!

I had a long weekend, so I went through my jewelry box and had my own arm party party at home. I didn't party as much as I wanted. I painted the bathroom! I did homework and watched it rain. My wrists and arms are not that thin, so I can only get so many bracelets on them. Here are the results.

Arm party 1 Arm party 2

The first one I wore to work Wednesday, and the second one I put together from my white, clear and silver stuff. There are several necklaces in there, and I could only get so many of those on the arm. Whew!


To participate:

1. Have an arm party. Or three. Take pictures. Post it somewhere on the internet. It can be your blog, your image host, Facebook. I don't care where.

2. Come back here and click on the blue button at the bottom that reads "Add Your Link." Please use the URL of the specific blog post or picture, NOT the link to your blog's home page or your image host's home page. So instead of http://www.yoursite.com you would enter http://www.yoursite.com/name-of-blog-post or the single picture's URL. Adding your link will be available right after midnight on Labor Day.

3. Tell lots of people by clicking on one of the share buttons at the bottom of this post.

I can't wait to see what you gals -or guys- come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...