Monday, January 13, 2014

Welcome to 2014

So we made it another year. I have been very lax in posting this past year. My job has kept me extremely busy and I am currently recovering from surgery. I have been knitting and crocheting and knitting and sleeping.

I think if I didn't have a job I could blog more but that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I go through this every year. Should I keep my blog? Should I delete it? The answer is usually I think I'll keep it another year.

What I have decided to do is blog at least once per week. With my history this is a lofty goal. I appreciate you all sticking in there and reading and commenting. I know a loyal reader base doesn't  happen overnight and I am grateful for all of you.

What I have not done this year is make resolutions. I probably won't because something always happens to get in the way. For instance, the surgery I had in December that will keep me out of work for 7 weeks. It wasn't exactly planned but it wasn't an emergency surgery either. It had to be done but when you don't have a lot of savings, surgery is never a good thing to plan or not plan. It's just one of those things you have to do and deal with when you can.  I'm fortunate that my employer offers good insurance.

For those of you wondering I had a hysterectomy. I am recovering well and anxious to get back to work.

I need all of you to keep me accountable. If you don't see me post for a couple of weeks please hop over to my Facebook page and remind me that I owe you a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...